- Rewire electronics benches
- Kit out electrical benches = TG
- Build workbenches - AL
Set up ip camera& screen
- Sort out the shelving
Workbenches (around wall)
Attach support struts to wall using L brackets and wall plugs. Remember to predrill and countersink to avoid splitting the wood. Make sure they are all evenly spaced (every 2nd one needs to support 2 bench tops, make sure it overlaps 1/2 and 1/2). Markings already exist for where they are going. Do not mix up the struts, they have specially been cut for their positions (different heights)
- (optional) Plane the top of struts flat
Attach scrap bits of wood to wall for the farside of the bench tops to rest on (prevent sag) Attach front support piece at the top/front to also prevent sag
- Attach kickplate/skirting to bottom to prevent accidental kicks/skewing of the bench.
attach bench tops to frame. Plane off any struts that are not level/ making it wobble.
- Build bandsaw mobile station
- remember to put lock wheels on, else it might move when using
- Build x2 work benches (stand alone units).
- Attach vice from old work bench
Move tool wall OSB from 1.0 and install in 2.0. There should be 3 sections currently.
- cut the remaining wall sections and attach
- Install french cleet system to tool wall for easy organisation (‘not a ladder’ already exists)
- Jig at 1.0 to help doing pre-drilling of cleets
- Clear junk from floor
- Mitre saw station, with high blocks for support for cutting
- Curtain/plastic wrap to help prevent excessive dust floating into the electronics area
- set up vinyl cutter PC - KW
EDIT by p0welly the top post is a wiki so you can just add to that list.